Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FINALS & END OF FINALS

30/6- 4/7

Damn..Finals this week. Though we have covered most of the topics, we were still kinda lack of confidence and nervous before the exams. We started the first paper with English and all the while, we thought it's just English but we were stunned by the papers set as they were extremely out of our expectation. Damn freaking hard and some of the questions stopped the flow to continue writing. All of us were seriously stunned.

On Tuesday, we had Biz Comm. It was rather easy than we had expected. The next day, we had Accounts. Overall, it was okay but I didn't have the time to finish one question. Well, Babe finished everything and had time to rest as well while I wrote till my hands shivered in the extremely cold hall causing me holding on to pee. Thursday was Biz Maths. Haha..Sure to pass as we have scored 50% but it was the pressure to score high-distinction. And after this paper, we were kinda celebrating and playing Viwawa again and watching tv as well. We felt so relaxed and we only read the Moral notes at night. And the paper was considered okay lar. I have been going to Babe's house after exams to rest, bathe, and sleep. Thanks Babe

After the Moral paper, Babe finished her paper very early and went to play Viwawa again. I finished almost 45 minutes later coz I wrote damn much(mostly craps). We were feeling so excited and relaxed coz finally we had gone through the burdens. The rest of our classmates(Marcus, Lionel, David and Yee Leng) decided to go the the shop(forgotten the name) that we can add unlimited noodles and pay only the original price. It was drizzling though but our desire and determination did not stopped us from walking there. Babe and I shared a jacket and walked under the drizzle rain. We managed to reach there in a short time, thanks to Marcus who led us using shortcuts. Rachel came later with her car. Babe and I went back to her house to start to watch a drama she has always wanted to watch.

RELIEVED!!MERDEKA!!Babe and I are looking forward for our plans for holidays.

Pictures of the week
Promoting Mcd=D
The people
The food

No comments: