We had breakfast in A.C while waiting for Marcus who was still in his dreamland. We waited for him for almost an hour and finally he came. Around 11, we went to Taylors and Babe and Wen came to join us later. Went there to buy coupons from my high-school LEO Club,U8 to support the LEO Club Carnival Bazaar. Rm30 of coupons and it took us hardly to finish the coupons as there's nothing much there that we are willing to spend for. So we ended up buying most of the stuff, drinks and food from U8 club. And we did bought 2 cutely clips from a different stall.=P.
After spending all the coupons, we rushed to Pyramid to catch up the 10, 000 B.C movie which Babe wanted to watch so much. She was kinda upset coz we went in late and missed the beginning part. Sorry Babe.=(
Babe loves that guy and the lion/tiger.After the movie, we went to Sushi King to have our lunch/teatime. I didn't really eat coz I have no appetite coz Babe is gonna leave for Thailand for almost a week. sigh=( And I was supposed to give her a soft beanie pillow but mana tau my rascal lil brother took it out from my bag yesterday without I realizing it. Stupid of me. Sorry Babe. Then around 4, she had to leave and Wen sent her back. SIGH SIGH SIGH. I'm gonna miss her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment